[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3094: Destination list for moving all jobs has no item when only a printer is registered.

Tatsuya Saito saitou-t at users.sourceforge.jp
Sun Feb 8 07:12:10 PST 2009

[STR New]

After I registered only one printer, I can select "Move All Jobs" menu on
Web UI.
"Move All Jobs" page is shown after selecting the menu, but destination
printers
list has no printers (and cleasses).
I think CUPS should show a error page for users in this case.
Because they cannot do it with "Move All Jobs" page which has no printers.

I attach a patch.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3094
Version: 1.4-current