[cups.general] CUPS and Equitrac UNIX print serverimplementation

Rick Cochran rcc2 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 19 10:39:02 PST 2009

By "local spooler", I mean the spooler on the workstation originating the print
job.  Unless I am completely mistaken, you would need an SPN on each one of them.

I take it you don't have students using this printing facility.  I don't think
that telling students they couldn't have their own directly attached printers
would go over well.

-Rick