[cups.bugs] overlapped printing

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 14 10:51:47 PST 2009

The Firefox user list might be a place to look - Firefox is
responsible for formatting its printed output...

Aside from that, you'll want to provide more details (what OS, what
version of Firefox, what version of CUPS, what driver you are using,
what printer you are using, etc.) to get more help from here...