[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3080: Duplex does not print all on top of odd page with pdf or ps

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Fri Jan 30 00:02:40 PST 2009

Hello,

On Jan 29 15:38 Michael Sweet wrote (shortened):
> [STR Closed w/o Resolution]
> Please contact your Linux distributor for this issue.
> Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3080

In this case the root cause is not the Linux distributor
but the driver software HPLIP http://hplipopensource.com/

But I can only guess because you did not tell
which driver you use for your OfficeJet Pro L7680.

HPLIP provide its own bug tracking system
where I already had reported such an issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/173857

FYI:
A related issue is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/237342
This one is related because here the root cause is also
that "the driver does internally some obscure magic".

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex