[cups.general] Setting cups options via lpadmin

Christian Andretzky Christian.Andretzky at MB.TU-Chemnitz.DE
Tue Jul 7 15:33:44 PDT 2009

Michael Sweet schrieb:
>>> lpadmin -p printer -o orientation-requested-default=3
>>>
>> That's it, Thanks.
>>
>> BTW - I could not find this in the man pages / documentation. Am I
>> missing
>> something?
>
>  From the current 1.3.x lpadmin man page:
>
>        -o name-default=value
>              Sets  a default server-side option for the printer. Any
> print-time
>              option can be defaulted,  e.g.  "-o  cpi-default=17"  to
> set  the
>              default "cpi" option value to 17.

Uups - I've searched for 'orientation-requested-default' directly. It was my
mistake.

Thanks, Christian

--
Name:  Christian Andretzky  | Address: TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer          |
Phone: ++49 +371 531 32130  |          Elektrotechnik/Informationstechnik   |