CUPS v1.4rc1 - issue on OS/2

Paul Smedley pauldespam at despamsmedley.id.au
Sat Jul 18 01:51:57 PDT 2009

Hi All,

CUPS v1.3.10 is working very well here on OS/2, using Ghostscript 8.64
and the latest Gutenprint.

I've just compiled 1.4rc1 and have a couple of issues:
1) Adding a printer via the web interface is failing - after clicking
'Add Printer" I get the dialog at
http://smedley.id.au/cupsaddprinter.jpg and no opportunity to click
anything except continue - continue brings me back to the same page.
2) Printing a test page gives an error 1 in pstoraster - previous CUPS
builds had a testprint.ps in \cups\share\cups\data - CUPS v1.4rc1 has
a file testprint that contains the following:
#CUPS-BANNER
Show printer-name printer-info printer-location printer-make-and-model
printer-driver-name printer-driver-version paper-size imageable-area
Header Printer Test Page
Footer Printer Test Page
Notice This test page was produced by CUPS 1.4rc1.
Image images/cups.png
Image images/color-wheel.png

Is this file correct?

Many thanks in advance!