creating custom page sizes in ppd file?

tj 999alfred at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 14:58:31 PDT 2009

I am still trying to get 5.5x3.5 sized card stock to print on my Konica-Minolta PagePro 1350W printer from inkscape. My question now is how do you specify a custom media size in the .ppd file?

I found a page at Adobe that explains it, but when I went to /etc/cups/ppd/PP1350W.ppd
it didn't match up. I found a directive "FoomaticRIPOptionSetting".
I have google searched for a tutorial on foomatic ppd files to no avail to find out how to do this (Closely guarded secret?).

Again, I need to print landscaped 5.5"wx3.5"h on my 1350W where paper is fed "centered".

tj