[cups.general] Problems format-printing from firefox (only)

Manu Baylac manu at ldd.fr
Fri Jul 24 07:10:04 PDT 2009

Hi list.

First sorry for my poor english.
I've got a Toshiba eStudio 16 - Yes, Linuxprinting considers it as
paperweight, but it works almost very well with Generic PS ppd.
If found too a specific ppd for it :
http://danielmartins.eti.br/files/e-STUDIO16_Series_PS.tar.bz2
but problem persists ?

Only one *troublesome* problem :
When I print from firefox (I tested on ubuntu ibex with firefox 3.0.12
and tried 3.5 too), i've got strange format problems. Cups (and firefox)
is configured for using A4 Portrait, preview is good but it prints
landscape.

If I print in a file, the generated .ps is good.

This problem only occurs from printing from browser. No problem with my
local files/ applications.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Manu