[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3251: Cups does not recognize password

melanie hawaiichocolate at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:12:20 PDT 2009

[STR New]

I have a Star micronics printer connected to a cash drawer. I am unable to
modify the printer setting to open the drawer.Additionally my printer is
listed twice and I cannot delete one of them. Cups does not recognize my
password. I tried changing the password and still no success.We are
current Mac OS operating system version 10.5.06. This is extremely
frustrating. I am not a software developer so a lot of the lingo in the
supposed Help docs make no sense whatsoever.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3251
Version: 1.4-current