How to delete the specified jobs in CUPS UI?

Guo Jinbo guo.jinbo at ecc.epson.com.cn
Fri Jul 17 00:02:11 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,

Now I want to delete some completed jobs which stored in CUPS (I make the CUPS to store completed jobs by modified the configuration file), please notice that I just want to delete some of the specified jobs rather than to purge all of the jobs in CUPS.
The rough procedure is below:
 1.Open http://localhost:631/
 2.Click [Jobs] -> [Show Completed Jobs]
 3.Select some of specified jobs and delete them.

Question:
Currently, I could not select any of completed jobs, so I could not delete the jobs which I want to operate.

Would you please teach me how to realize above procedure?

Best regards,

Blade Guo