[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3274: How to delete the specified jobs in CUPS UI?

Guo Jinbo guo.jinbo at ecc.epson.com.cn
Thu Jul 30 06:26:26 PDT 2009

[STR New]

Dear Friends,

Now I want to delete some completed jobs which stored in CUPS (I make the
CUPS to store completed jobs by modified the configuration file), please
notice that I just want to delete some of the specified jobs rather than
to purge all of the jobs in CUPS.
The rough procedure is below:
 1.Open http://localhost:631/
 2.Click [Jobs] -> [Show Completed Jobs]
 3.Select some of specified jobs and delete them.

Question:
Currently, I could not select any of completed jobs, so I could not delete
the jobs which I want to operate.

Would you please teach me how to realize above procedure?

Best regards,

Blade Guo

Note:
The attachment is the configuration file used by me

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3274
Version:  -feature