Cups Windows Drivers .... copies ignored?

Jacob Brown jacob at gnu.com
Wed Jun 3 12:32:16 PDT 2009

I see the windows driver embedding it as "%%BeginNonPPDFeature: NumCopies 3".  Not sure if this is right or not.  I saw in the pstops.c code that it was called something else, but wasn't reading the original number of copies from the incoming postscript stream.
The two drivers I've tried so far is "Generic Postscript", and a third party driver that comes with it's own filter.

Where in CUPS is it supposed to be parsing the "%%BeginNonPPDFeature: NumCopeies" or whatever it is supposed to be called?

Thanks,
Jacob