[cups.general] Cups Windows Drivers .... copies ignored?

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jun 3 13:39:14 PDT 2009

It should use one of the following commands:

     /#copies N def

     <</NumCopies N>>setpagedevice

and will probably be between the %%BeginNonPPDFeature and %
%EndNonPPDFeature comments.

This copy information ends up in the raster header (for CUPS drivers)
or in the PostScript output stream (for PostScript drivers).