Cups Windows Drivers .... copies ignored?

Jacob Brown jacob at gnu.com
Thu Jun 4 08:49:31 PDT 2009

So looking at the data coming from the windows driver, those lines are:

featurebegin{
%%BeginNonPPDFeature: NumCopies 3
3  /languagelevel where {pop languagelevel}{1} ifelse
2 ge { 1 dict dup /NumCopies 4 -1 roll put setpagedevice }{ userdict /#copies 3 -1 roll put } ifelse
%%EndNonPPDFeature
}featurecleanup

I'll look some more in the source code to see if I can find where the "copies" information is getting lost.