Cups Windows Drivers .... copies ignored?

Jacob Brown jacob at gnu.com
Thu Jun 4 11:28:28 PDT 2009

I just tried duplexing, and that fails too.  At this point, I'm thinking that CUPS is ignoring all the options from the postscript data?  Copies and Duplex work if I set the printer in CUPS to RAW...  Sure, I could set up all my printers to RAW, but not all of my printers support Postscript, and I would like the page_log to have somewhat accurate data.

~Jacob