[cups.general] Unknown configuration directive

Jens Strohschnitter ubuntu-ml at rwz.de
Thu Jun 18 00:44:25 PDT 2009

Hi list,

my cups (1.1.23) on SuSE SLES10 (also SLES9) logs the following errors
to error_log:

Unknown configuration directive ErrorPolicy in printers.conf
Unknown configuration directive OpPolicy in printers.conf

In the manpages I find that ErrorPolicy and OpPolicy are known options
in the printers.conf. My entry in the printers.conf is:

<Printer MyPrinter>
Info HP LJ 4000 TN
DeviceURI socket://myprinter:9100
State Idle
StateTime 1242292955
Accepting Yes
Shared Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
OpPolicy default
ErrorPolicy retry-current-job
</Printer>

Hope someone can help me to fix this problem. THX!

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
		 for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX