CUPS client 1.3.7 and implicit classes

star bushieisa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 17:03:43 PDT 2009

Well, that is interesting.
If a running server dropped off one client but not another I would explicitly set the BrowseTimeout on the failing client to a large value and see what happens.

Maybe even shorten BrowseInterval on server..

With wireshark you can monitor IPP browse broadcast packets to make sure server is sending properly.

I hope its not worse than this.

have a good day : )