Accessibility issue?

Ion Petrache ionpetrache at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 06:30:24 PDT 2009

Hello!

I'm using a MAC OS X 10.5 and I have a problem with the tab order from the printing dialog. On "Pages" radio button group when I am pressing TAB the checked radio button jumps from All to From. I'm expecting that in a group of radio buttons to navigate only by arrow keys. This is annoying because if I'm trying to navigate only by keyboard and I don't want to deselect the All (print all pages) I have to go back with SHIFT+TAB  in order to check All radio button.

Thanks