do I have right understanding please

star bushieisa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 12:01:29 PDT 2009

hi Michael,
That resolved everything remaining.
You are a huge help.
If I see another protocol RFC or trace I will
explode LOL!

Also, I'd like to thank Till Kamppeter as you pointed out
got us all a nice mdns backend for CUPS that works very
well, I will add. That was important for people interested
in Zeroconf protocols in general. Thanks, Mr. Kamppeter.

My up-and-running in no time pure mdns/dns-sd multiple printer environment thanks you both, and cups.org for this site.

I look forward to the Apple mDNSResponder of V1.4.

All, have a safe upcoming 4th of July holiday!