[cups.general] F10, cups, amanda problem.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Mar 9 09:57:54 PDT 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009, Michael R Sweet wrote:
>On Mar 9, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I always have lp0-lp3 defined.  Variations on a theme of course,
>> they are all
>> an Epson C82, using the C84 drivers to get borderless, from 180x360
>> B&W to
>> 1440x1440 full color.  And in the 2 weeks since I updated to F10
>> from F8, I
>> have not had to touch those configs.  As root, everything Just Works
>> (TM).
>
>Check for a ~/.cups/lpoptions file (or if ~/.cups does not exist,
>~/.lpoptions).

See my message to Tim, Michael, I haven't a clue why it started working after
I had posted that, and don't believe I did anything to effect it after the
post cuz at that point I was out of mental resources & went to bed.  I was
pleasantly surprised to an amanda report laying on the printer tray that next
morning.  And again this morning. I think there are resident snilmerg here. :)