Configuation brige from SAP R3 I series to Fedora core 10 Host spool Printer server setup

franz.pfoertsch.brose franz.pfoertsch at brose.com
Mon Mar 16 12:41:12 PDT 2009

> Hi
>
>  We are already installed the SAP ERP 2004 in our IBM R3 server and along with two more SAP application server are there, we need help from SAP to fedora core 10 host spool server, for that I am already installed Fedora core 10 with all patches, secure updates and Bug are fixed. And also we are installed the SAP for JAVA , I can able to take printouts from windows base pc, but sap its not printing Can help us for configuration details of Fedora. And weather we can do the sap Printing method U.
>
> Kindly help us in this case
> If u want to call me My GSM 00968-99442364
>
> Regards
> Sriram
> Email id sriram.sbg at gmail.com

Hellor Sriram,

I did not understand what you want to do!

I anderstand you want to print from SAP R/3.
Did you configure any printer at the transaction SPAD?

Are all profile parameter configured?

there are different ways to configure printing inside of SAP.
Please have a look at the online manuals.

regards
Franz