Configuation brige from SAP R3 I series to Fedora core 10 Host spool Printer server setup

S.Sriram sriram.sbg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:52:38 PDT 2009

Hi Franz
Currently we are using SAP hostspool sever in windows 2003 server( in windows sever  SAPLPD service running), we what to use the sap hostspool  server in Linux ( Linux LPD with cups), for that I am already installed fedora Linux 10 along with SAP for JAVA, I can able access the printers from Linux to windows, but sap it’s not possible .
Kindly guide me how we can do the configuration in Linux. We are using in SAP printing method U

Regards
Sriram