[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3144: Forwarding printer options to server

Petra Humann humann at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 26 07:34:57 PDT 2009

[STR New]

Hello,

I'm running CUPS server V 1.3.8 (MacOSX Leopard) and 1.3.9. (intrepid and
Solaris)
The client is V 1.2.7.

The cupsd.conf on the client includes the line:
BrowsePoll server-ip:631
to get the printers and options from the server.

I would like to print a job with modified options,
e.g. "HPBookletFilter/Format Output As Booklet" setting to "yes"
(with gtklp). The CUPS server 1.3.8 works correct, the both 1.3.9 don't.

Regards.
Petra Humann

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3144
Version: 1.3.9