[cups.general] Problem wth include statement in cupsd.conf

Christian Andretzky Christian.Andretzky at MB.TU-Chemnitz.DE
Sun May 3 05:37:47 PDT 2009

Michael Sweet wrote:
> Christian Andretzky wrote:
[...]
> Well, without seeing the cupsd.conf file it is hard to say, but if
> you are using:
>
>     <Location />
>     Include foo
>     </Location>
>
> it won't work.  Include only works from the top level, just like
> Apache.

Hi Michael,
thanks for Your quick answer. You've detected exactly my problem. I've tried to
use include in this way.
Perhaps it would be good to include such example in the man page of cupsd.conf.

Thanks again

Christian

--
Name:  Christian Andretzky  | Address: TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer          |
Phone: ++49 +371 531 32130  |          Elektrotechnik/Informationstechnik   |