problem Unknown default authorization type Negotiate

Matthias Ehrig meh at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu May 7 23:28:37 PDT 2009

thanks for reply.

I try the package cups-1.3.10-1.fc10.src.rpm

Installed are follwing packages:
krb5-devel-1.6.1-31.el5_3.3.i386
krb5-workstation-1.6.1-31.el5_3.3.i386
krb5-libs-1.6.1-31.el5_3.3.i386
krb5-auth-dialog-0.7-1.i386
libgssapi-devel-0.10-2.i386
libgssapi-0.10-2.i386

under real Fedora 10 is "DefaultAuthType Negotiate" accepted
The build process from src.rpm under SL53 is also without errors,
no packets are missed if I install the new cups-rpm,
cups is well running - we need cups-1.3.10 because under 1.3.7 queues will be stopped for clients if the target queue an cups-servers are disabled (but spooling is accepted),
but if the DefaultAuthType Basic is changed to Negotiate then cupsd is exiting ?

Can I check with running systems the kerberos/GSSAPI features needed ?

with best regards an thanks for help   M.E.