[cups.general] CUPS "printer grouping" question with 180 Lexmarks, different locations

Thomas Stocker thomas.stocker at acceleris.ch
Mon May 11 01:47:05 PDT 2009

Hello Henri

Well I took a look on the printersetup / printerworks story. It's for
mac. We don't use macs. It's about OSOL / SPARC.

Does Apple develop CUPS further? There's alot of work to do there...
Well, in fact, linux printing is like a blackhole. It works but that's
it. Nearly unmanageable.

Opinions? Solutions?

Thanks

Tom

--
Acceleris GmbH      |  and IT works
Thomas Stocker      |  Techincal Consultant
thomas.stocker at acceleris.ch

Acceleris Offices are in:
Basel  |  Bukarest  |  Zollikofen  |  Renens  |  Zurich-Kloten