[CUPS general] Watermark

Eric PHILIPPON eric.philippon at eads.com
Fri May 15 06:39:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

I encounter postcript problem (I think, since I successfully print a simple Logo) in the filter file.
I would like to print in red color a string in a rectangle (actually an image) in the center of the top and bottom of each printed page on a special cups queue.

Could you help me ?

I could send the graphic file (.eps) in such a case.

Regards,

Eric