Does CUPS keep the PS files it generates for printing?

Brett Ussher breusshe at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 18:09:08 PDT 2009

I need to get hold of one of the postscript files that I've printed (not anyone in particular, just need one for troubleshooting an unrelated issue).  I'm wondering if CUPS keeps a copy of the files it has printed.  I found /var/spool/cups, but that only seems to have the log of the job that was printed, not the job itself.  Is there a place I can look or do I need to enable some setting to make CUPS store the PS files for a bit?

Thanks,

Brett Ussher