How to comile a static "imagetoraster"

king_water king_water at sina.com
Mon May 25 20:36:02 PDT 2009

> king_water wrote:
> > I want to print a bmp file in an embedded system. I used
> > imagetoraster 10 "" "" 1 "" "44.bmp" | rastertohp 10 "" "" 1 "" | cat > /dev/usb/lp0
> >
> > On my virtual machine it worked, but I need a static verion of imagetoraster, rastertohp because my embedded system has only 5M free disk.
>
> ../configure --enable-static --disable-shared
>
> > And I also want to know the parametre of imagetoraster and how to cut it to only support bmp file
>
> man filter
>
> http://localhost:631/help/options.html
>
> --
> Michael R Sweet                        Senior Printing System Engineer

Thank you, Michael
I've resolved this problem and I've got a new one:
How to print on HP-Deskjet. I've tried HP-Laserjet 1010 and it works fine.
But when I do the same procedure, it said "Ready to print" and nothing happend.

I've google this problem and I think I need a HPIJS, and I download and install it, but still nothing happened.