[cups.development] customize web gui for a high school

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed May 20 10:02:42 PDT 2009

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to write a small PHP script
that used the cups_get_jobs function from the php_cups extension to
list the pending jobs and present them to the users.  You'll need to
run the "lp -i jobid -U user -H nohold" command from the PHP script
(via the system function...) since there is no PHP function for that
(yet).