Epson Workforce 610

Bruce Smith corktowner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:27:17 PST 2009

I had installed this printer without any problems when I first connected it to my local network. Is had functioned a few times, then it just stops processing any jobs, including test pages. I have even tried attaching the printer to my PC via a usb port, it was not detected at all. Can anyone offer some suggestions on how to get this printer up and running? Also, I cannot get the scanner to install at all. Instead of detecting the Epson Workforce 610, it locates a usb wireless network card which is not used.