[cups.general] Challenge with filter limit

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Mon Nov 16 06:25:18 PST 2009

I have searched to the best of my ability all over the Red Hat website and trying to find out about the CUPs version to no avail.

I am in need of help in finding the v.1.1.23 through Red Hat for Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4; the only version we have been able to get is v.1.1.22rc1.  I understand that if we had the correct version, 1.1.23, that it would allow us to be able to fix our filter limit issue and the bottle necks that we are having site wide.

Thank you for any help or assistance with this.

Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax
Hardin-Simmons University           Datatel Colleague Support:
www.hsutx.edu                       GL, CF, HR, PE, PR, AP
PO BOX 16040                        OneCard Support:
Abilene, TX  79698                  SysAdmin, DBAdmin
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.
Thank you for your assistance. Hardin-Simmons University; 2200 Hickory/HSU Box 16040; Abilene, TX  79698; 325.670.1000