[cups.general] Challenge with filter limit

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue Nov 17 05:48:51 PST 2009

Thank you so much for the information, now all I need to do is see what part of that refers to the filter limit issue since I do not know the exact back ported piece or possibly 'patch number?' that refers to that issue.

If you can let us know what that piece is that we are looking for I can check, with the proper command to see if that fix is loaded.

Again, thanks so much, your help is greatly appreciated.

Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax
Hardin-Simmons University           Datatel Colleague Support:
www.hsutx.edu                       GL, CF, HR, PE, PR, AP
PO BOX 16040                        OneCard Support:
Abilene, TX  79698                  SysAdmin, DBAdmin
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.
Thank you for your assistance. Hardin-Simmons University; 2200 Hickory/HSU Box 16040; Abilene, TX  79698; 325.670.1000