[cups.general] Challenge with filter limit

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 05:57:47 PST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 07:48 -0600, Minatra, Pat H. wrote:
> Thank you so much for the information, now all I need to do is see
> what part of that refers to the filter limit issue since I do not know
> the exact back ported piece or possibly 'patch number?' that refers to
> that issue.

Well, at this stage no-one knows exactly what the problem is -- Michael
Sweet has a memory of there being some related problem in the past, it
isn't something I remember myself.  Hopefully the problem will have been
described in the cups.org bug database.  Searching it for "FilterLimit"
gives no results unfortunately.

However, all you need to do is describe the problem you're seeing to
your Red Hat support representative and they can take it from there.

Tim.
*/