"/etc/cups/ssl/server.crt" is a bad symlink

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:29:57 PST 2009

 I am trying to post a brief message that contains only technical info, yet I am getting from you:

 Error

 Your message could not be posted for the following reason:

 The anti-spam filters determined that your message is most likely an unsolicited commercial message that is not allowed on this group. If this is not the case, please press your browser's Back button and check that the message does not contain common spam phrases like 'an offer for you' and so forth.

 Unfortunately I could not post the error message itself

 How can I print with knoppix 6.2 and CUPS?

 THanks
 lbrtchx