Problema After CUPS Update to v1.4.1

Adelino Couto adelino.couto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:19:52 PST 2009

Hello everyone.
I have a urgent problem to solve. I have one RedhatEnterprise AS 4.7 that comes with v1.1 of CUPS. Last weekend i have made the update to v1.4. All the printers are present but when i try to print from my application that need to covert PDF to PS, there is no reply from the printers. I have seen the log of CUPS and i saw the following line "/usr/lib/cups/filter/pdftops failed".
I have made some googling and people say that the new version of pdftops works diferent from the precious.
I need help. Do anyone understand this problem?

Thanks.
Adelino Couto