Communication With Scheduler

kavin kavinsiva at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 10 03:31:50 PST 2009

Hi,

   Thanks to reply to me,

I want to update the PPD option Ribbon Model which was described in Installable options in PPD file , for that i wrote a code that detects the USB port and send the command to read the ribbon type ,and placed in my filter file's main function,the code is follows

             int Printer_Id=open_printer_fd();
             get_Ribbon_model(Printer_Id);

whenever i invoking above code i am getting error in Printer Dialog Box that follows
    Printer State: idle-/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertolabel failed

But in separately the code works fine,in case with filter code only it makes like that error.

pls guide me to resolve the problem

Thanking You
Kavin