Communication With Scheduler

kavin kavinsiva at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 10 21:25:44 PST 2009

Hi,

    Thanks to reply to me,

           I used the following code to update but it doesnt update anything pls point out the error

This is my PPD file code

 *OpenUI *OptionDuplex/Duplexer Installed: Boolean
     *OrderDependency: 10 AnySetup *OptionDuplex
     *DefaultOptionDuplex: True
     *OptionDuplex False/Not Installed: ""
     *OptionDuplex True/Installed: ""
      *CloseUI: *OptionDuplex

This Is my Filter code

      if (duplexer)
        fputs("PPD: OptionDuplex=True\n", stderr);
      else
        fputs("PPD: OptionDuplex=False\n", stderr);

thanking You

Kavin