Read Failed at cupsBackChannelRead

Zebra kavinsivakumar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 17 21:53:38 PST 2009

Hi,

    I am using USB printer ,whatever i am sending the printer responding,for example i am sending "\033R\r" the printer gets restart,like this i want to send and read the response from printer if back-end doesn't support the back channel means what i should do to read a response even cupsSideChannelRead() and cupsSideChannelWrite() also return -1.for this thing what i should do.

Please Guide me to resolve this

Regards

SivaKumar