Import Filters for ESC/P(2), PCL, etc.

Michael Leimann mleimann at europe.com
Thu Nov 19 08:10:45 PST 2009

> It says pcl and wp and rtf does not work.

My mistake, to euphoric ;-).

> Your question is a bit strange - are you asking "can I volunteer to do this=
> , and get some help?" or "can somebody else do this for me?"

It might be a bit beyond my abilities ;-). It is not me asking here. I am only relaying the mail by David Chappell.

He is offering to do this. David developed PPR ("PPR is a Unix print spooler expressly designed for operating PostScript printers ..."). I think David will not need to much help. But he might want to know whether or not cups development team would be interested in it.

Regards

Michael