[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3412: Web interface: set "display: block" for links in tabs

mpessas at gmail.com mpessas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:02:06 PST 2009

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Well, I have just tested it again with firefox 3.5, google chrome 4,
konqueror 4.3 and opera 10.10 and it works in all of them.
You can see that in the two attached files. In without_patch the link
occupies the space around the word 'Administration' only, whereas in
with_patch the link occupies the whole tab (I used konqueror for this,
because it draws a rectangle around the area the link occupies).
This is about the file /usr/share/cups/doc/cups.css in a linux machine
(arch linux), cups version 1.4.2.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3412
Version: 1.4.1
Fix Version: Will Not Fix