Color, page-size and duplex accounting

Miquel Quiles miquel.quiles at uib.es
Wed Oct 7 00:55:07 PDT 2009

I have a couple of printers configured on my CUPS server.
Then I've configured a printer with Tea4CUPS backend. This printer has the same driver as the "real" printers. It only picks up accounting info (such as title, job-id, number of pages...) and it keeps the printjob data-file.

Later I want to print this jobs to the "real" printers. This works great, but I would like to obtain more info such as page-size (A4, A3,...), duplex (yes or no) and color (color or black&white).

How can I do this? Can you guide me?
Thanks in advance.