cupstestppd 1.4.1

Johan Bengtsson elijah at NOSPAMMchalmers.se
Tue Oct 20 03:22:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile cups 1.4.1 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release
5.4 but I'm getting the errors below:

Compiling usb.c...
In file included from usb.c:63:
usb-unix.c:569: error: conflicting types for âside_cbâ
usb-unix.c:40: error: previous declaration of âside_cbâ was here
usb-unix.c: In function âside_cbâ:
usb-unix.c:582: warning: âreturnâ with a value, in function returning void
usb-unix.c:625: warning: âreturnâ with a value, in function returning void
make[1]: *** [usb.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

All I really need from 1.4.1 is the cupstestppd command. And no, I can't use
the web version... Is it possible to compile just the cupstestppd command?

-Johan Bengtsson