Kyocera1000 works fine but no extra Chars like Math(PI)

cmp cmpone at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 09:19:25 PDT 2009

Hey I have installed Kyocera 1000 on a Gentoo box with cups connectet via LPT1.
I used to print via network connected from my desktop(client) to the gentoo(cups server-with-Printer-connected) box.  That worked fine for 2 days or so....

Than I killed gutenprint on the client (Iam not sure if this is related to that problem) - and the printer stoped printing mathematical chars( pi , theta ,...) also the fonts look different now.

How can I fix that I already reinstalled gutenprint but nothing happend!
On my Client is also another cups server running cause I need it for printig to an other HP Printer on a router.

How can get my chars back ?