Cups with LDAP

umar rana justok at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:56:37 PDT 2009

hello,
      I am configuring a printer server with the LDAP and Pykota but i have not found any information to link the Cups and LDAP as i use to send the print command from the client(winxp) the print job is stopped due to Owner:Nobody even though i have logged in though an LDAP authenticated user. It looks like that Cups is not recogizing the users stored in LDAP . SO if there is something i am missing please let me know urgently as my project is going to end very soon.

Regards
Research Assitant
Kics
Umar Rana