Resume printing

Andrew Miskell andrew.miskell at cummins.com
Fri Oct 30 10:47:53 PDT 2009

I figured as much.... I want to push out updates from a master server to several regional "slaves" every 2-4 hours, however, if that "slave" is working on a fairly large job at the time, I don't want to restart CUPS in the middle of that job and cause it to reprint the whole job and waste the paper.

I guess I need to find a way to prevent that from happening, either by finding a way to let all the current jobs print and then restart or some other method.