[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3364: I can't found the Generic ESC/P Dot Matrix Printer drivers.

RŌNIN correo.cuervo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:48:46 PDT 2009

Hi to everyone.

Don't close my report without read carefully before, please.

My ask is very simple: where are the Generic ESC/P Dot Matrix Printer
drivers, right now ?

I can found those drivers in the 1.3.11 version, but I can't found
those drivers in the 1.4.1 version.

I await your reply.

Best regards,

Maxwell Draven