[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3376: fit-to-page doesn't work with pdf files

Heiko Baums heiko at baums-on-web.de
Thu Oct 15 08:04:06 PDT 2009

[STR New]

The option fit-to-page doesn't work with pdf files. If I print pdf files
which are bigger than the printable area of my printer (HP DeskJet 960C)
they are printed in the original size and the bottom of the page is cut.

This bug was already existing with the option fitplot at least in version
1.3.11.

In earlier versions fitplot worked perfectly with pdf files.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3376
Version: 1.4.1