[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3388: Cups 1.4 only prints one job (foomatic) or every other job (splix)

j. fisher jsfisher92 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 13:36:06 PDT 2009

If you look at the bug report from Arch Linux that I linked too, you can see people are also having this problem with the Splix driver and the proprietary Samsung drivers, not just with foomatic. So it really seems like the problem may well be with CUPS. And everyone experienced this problem as soon as they did the upgrade from CUPS 1.3 to 1.4. Could you please reopen this? Thanks.