How to install CUPS 1.4.1?

Dimitri condorman at netcourrier.com
Thu Sep 17 07:42:35 PDT 2009

Hello,

Please do you have any idea how to install CUPS 1.4.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.11?

After downloading of CUPS 1.4.1, I have a folder. What am i supposed to do with this folder?

Actually I try to share a Windows printer (Brother HL-2030, USB connected on PC Windows XP) with a Mac. But I can't print even if the printer is recognized by the Mac (files sharing, printers sharing and Windows sharing are activated on the Mac). That's why I try to install CUPS 1.4.1 thinking it could work when I print from the Mac.

Thank you very much for your attention.